Legend Motorcars Offers MyCarCarePlan
Legend Motorcars of Garland is proud to announce that we are now a partner with MyCarCarePlan! The only way to get access to this great plan is to finance your next vehicle purchase with Legend Motorcars of Garland's in-house team.
We now offer you a 2 Year Maintenance Plan with your vehicle purchase. This includes Oil Changes, Radiator Service, AC Service, Tire Rotations, Detailing and thousands in discounts. Currently, these benefits are only available if you buy a new vehicle from a select few manufacturers, now you can feel confident knowing MyCarCarePlan Maintenance can be included on your pre-owned purchase! Any make, Any model with no year or miles restrictions.
Now you can enjoy the benefit of a quality pre-owned vehicle with new car maintenance benefits.
These benefits are included when you finance a vehicle with Legend Motorcars of Garland's in-house finance department. That's right, by financing your next purchase straight from Legend Motorcars of Garland, you'll receive the 2 Year Maintenance Plan!
Click on the image above to learn more!
3 MONTH/3,000 MILE - LIMITED WARRANTY
Schedule of Coverage
- All internal lubricated parts within engine block and engine heads if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- All internal transmission parts, seals and gaskets, torque converter, transfer case, transmission case, if damaged by the failure of an internally lubricated part.
- Front wheel axle shafts, final drive housing and internal parts, front-wheel bearings, locking rings and automatic front locking hubs (four-wheel drive vehicles), seals and gaskets, universal and constant velocity joints.
- Rear wheel axle shafts; drive axle housing and internal parts, drive shaft, rear wheel bearings, retainers, seals and gaskets, universal and constant velocity joints.
- Control valve and cylinder, cooler and cooler lines, couplings, linkages, manual and power steering housing and all internal parts, power steering pump, seals and gaskets.
Front and Rear Suspension:
- Upper and lower control arms, control arm shafts and bushings, upper and lower ball joints, king pins and bushings, stabilizer shaft linkage and bushings, torsion bars, strut bar and bushing, spindle and spindle support.
The network of certified service centers we have partnered with are located by your home or work and have all gone through an intense screening process. All these service centers in the network are required to be ASE Certified and are trained to perform any service on any make and model. Their certified service will maintain any manufacturer's warranty or extended warranty!